Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antoinette Korc
Dr. Antoinette Korc, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Korc is affiliated with Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, MelanomaSkin Cancer Program and Dartmouth Hitchcock Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Antoinette Korc has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Antoinette Korc has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Antoinette Korc has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Antoinette Korc is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Korc is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
MelanomaSkin Cancer Program
Dartmouth Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Melanoma/Skin Cancer Program
Dermatology Residency Program
35 Years Experience
Universite Libre De Bruxelles
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Antoinette Korc in this video.
Dr. Antoinette Korc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.