Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antoinette M Marengo-Barbick has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 7
I had the BEST experience with Dr.Marengo. I saw her from 19 weeks pregnant through the end of my pregnancy at 41 weeks. I also saw her post pregnancy for retained placenta and through until we moved out of CA. She was the most honest, and down to earth doctor I have ever met. She was extremely diligent about my concerns as a first time parent as well as with the variety of things that came up during my pregnancy (shingles, breech baby, over-due, retained placenta, etc) â¦ she was absolutely phenomenal. She unfortunately wasn't on call to deliver when I was induced but she came up the next morning to check on me because she looks daily to see if her patients have been admitted. She gave me advice for everything from breastfeeding vs formula feeding and beyond. She was extremely respectful of my choices and simply gave me all of the information she had to make me a well informed patient. Thank you so much for being a wonderful OB.(Oh and your nurse Kat is great too - she even gave me her cell phone number in case I needed something urgently!)
Dr. Marengo-Barbick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Antoinette M Marengo-Barbick accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNaval Medical Center San Diego - Balboa, 34800 Bob Wilson Dr, San Diego, CA
Dr. Antoinette M Marengo-Barbick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.