Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Antoinette M Marengo-Barbick has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Antoinette M Marengo-Barbick has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Antoinette M Marengo-Barbick has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 7
I had the BEST experience with Dr.Marengo. I saw her from 19 weeks pregnant through the end of my pregnancy at 41 weeks. I also saw her post pregnancy for retained placenta and through until we moved out of CA. She was the most honest, and down to earth doctor I have ever met. She was extremely diligent about my concerns as a first time parent as well as with the variety of things that came up during my pregnancy (shingles, breech baby, over-due, retained placenta, etc) â¦ she was absolutely phenomenal. She unfortunately wasn't on call to deliver when I was induced but she came up the next morning to check on me because she looks daily to see if her patients have been admitted. She gave me advice for everything from breastfeeding vs formula feeding and beyond. She was extremely respectful of my choices and simply gave me all of the information she had to make me a well informed patient. Thank you so much for being a wonderful OB.(Oh and your nurse Kat is great too - she even gave me her cell phone number in case I needed something urgently!)
Dr. Marengo-Barbick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Colorado Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNaval Medical Center San Diego - Balboa, 34800 Bob Wilson Dr, San Diego, CA
Dr. Antoinette M Marengo-Barbick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.