Dr. Antoinette M Marengo-Barbick Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Antoinette M Marengo-Barbick?

Patient

I had the BEST experience with Dr.Marengo. I saw her from 19 weeks pregnant through the end of my pregnancy at 41 weeks. I also saw her post pregnancy for retained placenta and through until we moved out of CA. She was the most honest, and down to earth doctor I have ever met. She was extremely diligent about my concerns as a first time parent as well as with the variety of things that came up during my pregnancy (shingles, breech baby, over-due, retained placenta, etc) … she was absolutely phenomenal. She unfortunately wasn't on call to deliver when I was induced but she came up the next morning to check on me because she looks daily to see if her patients have been admitted. She gave me advice for everything from breastfeeding vs formula feeding and beyond. She was extremely respectful of my choices and simply gave me all of the information she had to make me a well informed patient. Thank you so much for being a wonderful OB.(Oh and your nurse Kat is great too - she even gave me her cell phone number in case I needed something urgently!)