Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antoinette W Wall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
My husband, son, and I all have been very happy with Dr. Wall and her staff. She has always been careful to ask us detailed questions, has always done proper thorough testing, and is very willing to discuss any questions we have had at great length. I feel that she greatly prolonged my husband's life by recognizing his symptoms early on and sending him to a specialist. Couldn't ask for more compassionate physician.
I was sent to Dr Wall with a very serious condition. Her failure to accurately diagnose my condition caused me to suffer serious consequences. The worst part was that she completely dismissed my physical symptoms and prior positive tests and diagnosis (which proved to be accurate) and surmised that my problem was psychological. She did not provide any appropriate testing and was rude to me in the office. Weeks later, I ended up in the hospital where I was accurately diagnosed and have begun treatment with another specialist. I recommend you find another Infectious Disease Physician for your care.
This patient was referred to infectious disease as we are not specialists. She had recently been let go from her job and presented to the office in a highly agitated state. Physical symptoms frequently accompany stress and depression. She was given appropriate referrals and chose not to pursue. I have never ignored any prior documentation from another treating physician. Had this patient addressed the stress and depression, she might not have ended up in the hospital.
I have been a regular patient of Dr. Wall for 3 years. It seems she is good with physicals, etc. but when I have an acute concern, she always (6 times) misses the mark.
This patient chose not to tell us who they were, or how we "missed the mark". Anonymous comments must be taken with a grain of salt.
Dr. Wall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital
Dr. Antoinette W Wall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAntoinette Wilkes Wall MD, 7 Glenn Bridge Rd Ste D, Arden, NC
Dr. Antoinette W Wall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arden, NC.