Dr. Antoinette W Wall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antoinette W Wall?

Luv my Dr

Dr Wall and Carol Carter are great Doctors.They have been treating my family for 10 yrs now and we love them.My son who is 10 has been a patient since birth;) Very caring very educated Doctors who always treats us right;) I'd never take my family to any other Doctors!

A life-saver

My husband, son, and I all have been very happy with Dr. Wall and her staff. She has always been careful to ask us detailed questions, has always done proper thorough testing, and is very willing to discuss any questions we have had at great length. I feel that she greatly prolonged my husband's life by recognizing his symptoms early on and sending him to a specialist. Couldn't ask for more compassionate physician.

completely missed my diagnosis

I was sent to Dr Wall with a very serious condition. Her failure to accurately diagnose my condition caused me to suffer serious consequences. The worst part was that she completely dismissed my physical symptoms and prior positive tests and diagnosis (which proved to be accurate) and surmised that my problem was psychological. She did not provide any appropriate testing and was rude to me in the office. Weeks later, I ended up in the hospital where I was accurately diagnosed and have begun treatment with another specialist. I recommend you find another Infectious Disease Physician for your care.

Doctor's Response

This patient was referred to infectious disease as we are not specialists. She had recently been let go from her job and presented to the office in a highly agitated state. Physical symptoms frequently accompany stress and depression. She was given appropriate referrals and chose not to pursue. I have never ignored any prior documentation from another treating physician. Had this patient addressed the stress and depression, she might not have ended up in the hospital.

Mixed Bag

I have been a regular patient of Dr. Wall for 3 years. It seems she is good with physicals, etc. but when I have an acute concern, she always (6 times) misses the mark.

Doctor's Response

This patient chose not to tell us who they were, or how we "missed the mark". Anonymous comments must be taken with a grain of salt.

My family has been very pleased with Dr. Wall and her entire staff.