Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Anton L Ambrose has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Anton L Ambrose has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Anton L Ambrose is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anton L Ambrose - Posted on April 17th, 2013
He has very bad bed side manner. He made my childbirth experience into a nightmare. He should not be allowed to practice medicine, He should be a butcher instead.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anton L Ambrose - Posted on November 14th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anton L Ambrose - Posted on July 26th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anton L Ambrose - Posted on March 28th, 2009
Dr. Ambrose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Colombo
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Anton L Ambrose accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsHUNG VAN NGUYEN MD, 7227 Reseda Blvd, Reseda, CA
Dr. Anton L Ambrose is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reseda, CA.