Dr. Anton A Minassian Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anton A Minassian?

Judgmental, rude, and frightening when mad

When I called to make an appointment I was told they accepted my insurance so I made the long trip to his office. Once there, was told they do NOT accept my insurance but would give me the forms to submit myself. Then, they decided they would not even give me the forms. Charged me $350 for a very short visit and only one prescription, and was told NOT to use my prescription insurance either but to self-pay for the prescription. When I requested an invoice for my personal tax records the doctor became enraged and threatened to nullify the prescription and payment if I did not get out of there immediately. I believe this doctor should not be allowed to practice medicine.

Best

first time meeting him i felt really comfortable he was very caring and understanding. both staff were very nice and helpful. very well run would def recommend for suboxone treatment

I don't know why I put up with this for so long.?

This doctor duo is probably the worst practice Ive ever dealt with. Extremely judgmental & rude.!!

Good experiences from a good doctor

I've have a great relationship with Dr. Minnassian. He has always been attentive and has extended the time in my office visits to counsel and treat. Needless to say he has certainly earned my respect and trust.

Dr.Ignorant

Anton Minassian is the most cold, inattentive,an ignorant doctor i have ever come across. He asksa queations then interrupts you an objects to what you are saying. He generalizes greatly an does not listen to what the patient is saying. He prescribes what he wants not what the patient says works for them or is comfortable ttaking. I spend more time in his waiting room than i spend with him. He appears rushed and unconcerned about the patient or their well being.

bedsisde manner was the worst very disrespectful and scary he told me he was mad and began to raise his voice and seem to blink rapidly with jerking motions.

He just gives to much meddicine .he raised my dosage so high in one day I stop breathing.thank God I only took one not the two he told me to take after he just said I can die from high dosages he has to raise it lil by lil.in a month he can give u six pain meds please dnt take them

Dr. Anton A Minassian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.