Dr. Antonia Sanjorge Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Antonia Sanjorge?

Posted on October 20th, 2017

I was fortunate to have Dr San Jorge see my child. She was very thorough with testing and spent a great deal of time explaining what we wanted to know. Would highly recommend her.

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Dr. San Jorge is by far the best. She is all we could have hope for in a pediatric specialist. We are always completely blown away with our experience at her office. She goes out of her way to solve the problem, She spends time with the patient and patiently answers all our questions with kindness, respect and in a sympathetic way. She even calls up herself to make the appointments for the diagnostic tests. She actually cares about our child. These sentiments are always echoed by her other patients. If you are looking for a pediatric specialist with encyclopedic medical knowledge who treats your child with kindness and respect and takes the time to review the case, she is the one.

I agree, worst doctor ever, evil doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2013

Shame on you. Super rude, without any medical ethic. She does not fit with the rest of the team. I can not understand why she is still working in the hospital. I hope they are not waiting for more negative reviews.

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on June 9th, 2013

My 7 month old son went in with a supposed yeast infection. It was misdiagnosed and it was actually a staph infection. She was supposed to come and see us in the hospital, never came, but wrote a prescription for my baby to be treated for a "diaper rash" (originally, that's what they were labeling it as) and she didn't even come in to see the rash! She just took the information down we gave the nurses. When we finally did see her the next day, she was the rudest woman ever! My baby was sleeping and she just roughly put him on his back, woke him up, he started screaming/crying, and said: "let's see this rash... staph infection. I'll be adding new antibiotics to his iv." and just left the room. I thought maybe there was an emergency or something, and she would be back... nothing... didn't see her for the rest of the day. Didn't say bye to us or anything. And then for the remaining of the hospital visit, it was the same procedure. She came for two minutes, quickly explained everything, and left. We had to run after her to get information. I've never experienced any doctor with such a horrible bedside manner. She has no compassion for her patients at all. She's definitely in the wrong line of work.

Wonderful

Posted on March 30th, 2011

She is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgable with an excellent bedside manner.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016