Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Antonietta D Limjoco-Antonio
Dr. Antonietta D Limjoco-Antonio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Terre Haute, IN. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. She speaks English.
Dr. Antonietta D Limjoco-Antonio has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Antonietta D Limjoco-Antonio has the following 3 expertise
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
- Blood Testing
Dr. Antonietta D Limjoco-Antonio has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
18 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Antonietta D Limjoco-Antonio accepts the following insurance providers.
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsLabcore, 1606 N 7th St, Terre Haute, IN
Dr. Antonietta D Limjoco-Antonio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.