Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonietta Mauri
Dr. Antonietta Mauri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Medford, MA, with another office in Plymouth, MA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mauri is affiliated with Cape Cod Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Quincy Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Antonietta Mauri has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Mauri is very fast-paced and focused - if you have a 45 minute appointment with her, she'll get you in and out in 20 minutes. If you're comfortable with that, you should have no problem. She's competent, relatively friendly, and invested in her patients' wellbeing. However, I need someone who is more relaxed. I felt like I wasn't being listened to, and it was very difficult for me to get a word in edgewise.
Dr. Mauri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cape Cod Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Quincy Medical Center
Mt Auburn Hospital
South Shore Hospital
On staff at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham Campus
Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians HMFP at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Universita Di Napoli
Graduated in 1980
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Antonietta Mauri accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Antonietta Mauri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, MA.