Dr. Antonio A Achkar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Antonio A Achkar?

Not a good experience

Cannot give diagnosis and believes everything is in my head because I have anxiety and depression. My pain has been 10 out of 10 and physician will not help control this. Says my case is tough just like all the other doctors I have seen. Advised that I just have to suffer. Waited a week for a call back over a problem. Very unhappy with the care I am receiving. I have been going through this for almost 2 years with no help from anyone in the UPMC system.

Dr. Achkar is very thorough and is very detail oriented. When he is with a patient you know that he is only concentrating on that patient and is analyzing every test and comment you make to ensure quality care.