Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonio Aguirre Jr
Dr. Antonio Aguirre Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln Park, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Hamtramck, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Aguirre is affiliated with DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Antonio Aguirre Jr has 6 locations
2255 Fort St
Lincoln Park, MI 48146
Book Online Now
Dr. Antonio Aguirre Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Antonio Aguirre Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Foot
- Laser Hair Removal
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Dr. Aguirre is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
55 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1958
Dr. Antonio Aguirre Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Antonio Aguirre Jr's office for more information.
2255 Fort St Lincoln Park, MI 48146
3040 E 7 Mile Rd Detroit, MI : (313) 368-0705
4321 E McNichols Rd Hamtramck, MI : (313) 369-4397
11180 Gratiot Ave Detroit, MI : (313) 372-7111
1475 Ford Ave Wyandotte, MI : (734) 284-8686
28350 Gratiot Ave Roseville, MI : (313) 862-8402
Locations & Directions
Dr. Antonio Aguirre Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln Park, MI.