- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antonio C Arrieta has 2 locations
Dr. Antonio C Arrieta has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Antonio C Arrieta has the following 1 expertise
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Antonio C Arrieta Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1201 W La Veta Ave Orange , CA : (714) 509-8403
- 1100 W Stewart Dr Orange , CA 92868
More about Dr. Antonio C Arrieta
PSF Chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases, Dr. Antonio Arrieta specializes in the treatment of serious community acquired and nosocomial infections and has added expertise in HIV medicine. Dr. Arrieta is board certified in pediatric infectious diseases. He completed his fellowship at UCI-Memorial/Miller Children's Hospital in Long Beach. He did his residency at Southern Illinois University in Springfield. A graduate of Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia in Lima, Peru, Dr. Arrieta is fluent in Spanish.