Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Antonio C Arrieta has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Antonio C Arrieta has the following 1 expertise
Antonio C Arrieta is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Antonio C Arrieta accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
More about Antonio C Arrieta
PSF Chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases, Dr. Antonio Arrieta specializes in the treatment of serious community acquired and nosocomial infections and has added expertise in HIV medicine. Dr. Arrieta is board certified in pediatric infectious diseases. He completed his fellowship at UCI-Memorial/Miller Children's Hospital in Long Beach. He did his residency at Southern Illinois University in Springfield. A graduate of Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia in Lima, Peru, Dr. Arrieta is fluent in Spanish.
Locations & DirectionsSt Joseph Hospital-Orange, 1100 W Stewart Dr, Orange, CA
Antonio C Arrieta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orange, CA.