Dr. Antonio V Baute Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio V Baute?

Dr. Baute will spend quality time with you. He really cares for his patients.

My ANGEL

This is the best cardiologist in the WORLD!!!!!

A patient from 1992, still hale and hearty.

Outstanding, lifechanging doctor, treats the whole person!

Waste of time and money

I went to the ER after experiencing an unusually high heart rate with slow recovery in the middle of exercise. After a fine experience in the ER, a preliminary diagnosis of supraventricular tachycardia was made and Dr. Baute gave me orders for a stress test and ultrasound with a follow-up in his office. He also mentioned that he might put me on a cardiac monitor for a month. Two weeks later I had the tests done (that was the soonest I could be seen). A week later I had my follow up appointment. At the follow-up, Dr. Baute did not once ask if I had a recurrence of my symptoms. He never mentioned the ER visit or his preliminary diagnosis. He stated that he didn't think I needed a stress test or an ultrasound, so he clearly had not made himself familiar with my chart prior to seeing me. When I pointed out that I had those tests done, at his request, he then went to get the results and said all was fine. He told me to come back in 6 months. I will not be returning. I saw him in the ER for a very specific symptom and the fact that he didn't ask if it happened again is ridiculous. I interpret that to mean he hadn't a clue why I was in his office, and how exactly can he render a medical opinion when he doesn't even know why I am there?Today a received the bill for the tests that he decided he didn't need to order in the first place. Over $9,000. And why is healthcare so expensive in this country? Doctors like Dr. Baute, ordering tests I apparently don't need and not knowing enough of my medical situation to give me even marginally informed advice.

Excellant

Very knowledgeable yet very personable.Literally saved my life when I had a blocked LDA (Left Descending (Coronary)Artery).Has a good sense of humor to boot.

doctor baute is the best doctor I have ever come across, he is kind, understanding all and all he is the BEST.

one of a kind

Dr, Baute has with out a doubt, has saved my life more than once. he is a very caring and giving person, and is great at his chosen profession. Thank you for your concerns and professionalism.

Dr. Antonio V Baute is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cartersville, GA.