Dr. Antonio A Bertumen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio A Bertumen?

Dr. Bertumen is by far the most experienced, intelligent, genuine, professional, and kind-hearted doctor/person you will ever have the pleasure of having. He takes his time with his patients and truly is there for your health and best interest. He is understanding and very flexible when in time of need. He has been around for a long time, he delivered myself, brother, and all my cousins. We consider him a part of the family. I look forward to him delivering my child very soon. I highly recommend him along with his welcoming and friendly staff.

Well mannered and understanding

He did surgery on my wife at Carroll Hospital center. He was wonderful and great mannered and tried to make my wife and comfortable as possible given that fact that she had a bartholin absest. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Bertuman is an amazing Doctor and Surgeon.

Dr. Antonio A Bertumen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.