Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antonio Bosch has the following 3 specialties
- Therapeutic Radiology
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I have terrible GI issues and my insurance changed. I had to leave my former, wonderful doctor and had one appointment with Dr. Bosch. At first, I met with his PA for about 45 minutes. He was so caring and wonderful. Then came in Dr. Bosch. He sat with me for about 5 minutes and he was extremely insensitive and I wondered if he had even listened to his PA. The Physician Assistant even looked embarrassed. Dr. Bosch disagreed with my former clinic and GI doctor even though I had numerous tests done. He questioned why I was even there. When the receptionist called and said it was time for a follow up appointment, I told her I would like to see a different provider.
I suffer from chronic pancreaitis and this doctor took over the place of my original doctor who left for god knows where. I have been bounced around to many so called pain clinics while this doctor refuses to address the tremendous amount of pain i experience. For over a year I have had to scrounge and visit my local ER just to make life bearable at times. His office has went so far as to tell me that i should buy medications from illegal drug dealers on the street because he is a "specialist".
25 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1993
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Locations & DirectionsDigestive Health Center, 750 University Ave, Madison, WI
Dr. Antonio Bosch is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Madison, WI.