Dr. Antonio Bosch Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Bosch?

Horrible experience

Posted on February 5th, 2017

I have terrible GI issues and my insurance changed. I had to leave my former, wonderful doctor and had one appointment with Dr. Bosch. At first, I met with his PA for about 45 minutes. He was so caring and wonderful. Then came in Dr. Bosch. He sat with me for about 5 minutes and he was extremely insensitive and I wondered if he had even listened to his PA. The Physician Assistant even looked embarrassed. Dr. Bosch disagreed with my former clinic and GI doctor even though I had numerous tests done. He questioned why I was even there. When the receptionist called and said it was time for a follow up appointment, I told her I would like to see a different provider.

Posted on July 16th, 2013

He was able to diagnose an issue I had that other MD could not . He performed an ERCP on me and I felt completely comfortable afterwards and have not had problems since . He has excellant bedside manner and is very caring to myslef and family( who ask alot of question)

I almost died

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Incompetent at anything other than billing. Very poor diagnostician, I had my gall bladder removed, turned out to be healthy. He then advised my primary doctor without a follow up. Had I not changed doctors I would not have lived.

Uncaring doctor

Posted on January 25th, 2012

I suffer from chronic pancreaitis and this doctor took over the place of my original doctor who left for god knows where. I have been bounced around to many so called pain clinics while this doctor refuses to address the tremendous amount of pain i experience. For over a year I have had to scrounge and visit my local ER just to make life bearable at times. His office has went so far as to tell me that i should buy medications from illegal drug dealers on the street because he is a "specialist".

Staff is bad