Dr. Antonio E Bullon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio E Bullon?

Dr. Bullon was quite helpful to me and seems to care about my general health. He is smart and good with diagnosis. He might have been under the constraints and understood me better if we had been doing talk therapy as well. He is knowledgable in his field, but should realize people are also more aware of their conditions.

Aricept

Dr Bullion was a lifesaver for me. He was very informative and attentive. He provided a great deal of information. If I have a complaint at all, it is that nobody pinpointed a medication as having caused my immediate problems. I was recently taken off Aricept and have recovered sufficiently to function in my everyday life.

I don't care how long I have to wait for this doctor, he is the Best. I myself am a health professional, and there is no one that compares to him.

excellent doctor for complex needs

I have Bipolar Disorder. Dr. Bulln has been my psychiatrist for five (5) years. He is aggressive in treating my disorder, cautious and methodical when appropriate, yet proactive when that is needed. He is extremely smart and empathetic; I don't need to spend a lot of time talking for him to understand exactly what I mean. At times, he can be moody, but this never clouds his clinical judgment. I feel I am in superb hands with Antonio Bulln.

Dr. Antonio E Bullon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.