Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonio Bunker-Soler
Dr. Antonio Bunker-Soler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Bunker-Soler is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center, Ocala Regional Medical Center and St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. He speaks English.
Dr. Antonio Bunker-Soler has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing, chest pain or wheezing, you can ask your doctor to refer you to a pediatric pulmonologist.
Common conditions and diseases they treat range from noisy breathing, asthma and chronic coughs to lung disease, apnea and cystic fibrosis. They can also diagnose and treat cases of pneumonia in children and prescribe any kind of respiratory medication or equipment your child might need.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Watery Eyes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Bunker-Soler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Josephs Hospital - Savannah
Shands at Alachua General Hospital
Shands at AGH
Munroe Regional Medical Center
Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
43 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Antonio Bunker-Soler accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSoutheastern Allergy & Asthma, 3304 SW 34th Cir, Ocala, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Antonio Bunker-Soler in this video.
Dr. Antonio Bunker-Soler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.