- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonio T Caceres MD
Dr. Antonio T Caceres, MD is a doctor primarily located in Geneva, IL, with other offices in Geneva, IL and Lake Geneva, WI( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Pediatrics.
Dr. Antonio T Caceres has 5 locations
Dr. Antonio T Caceres has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Antonio T Caceres has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Antonio T Caceres Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Antonio T Caceres
Dr. Antonio T. Caceres is the newest member of New Beginnings. He is a Board Certified pediatrician and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. He joined the practice in September 2006, from a private practice in Texas. Dr. Caceres has been a practicing pediatrician since 1998. He obtained his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Santo Tomas in the Philippines and graduated cum laude. After completing his internship and pediatric residency training at Christ-Hope Childrens Hospital in Oak Lawn, Illinois; he attended the University of Illinois at Chicago Hospital from 1999 to 2001 for a clinical fellowship in Neonatology. Dr. Tony, as he would like his patients to call him, is a big Chicago Bears fan and enjoys his free time with his three sons. His areas of interest are Asthma, Allergy and Neonatology.