Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonio P Carlino
Dr. Antonio P Carlino, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bolingbrook, IL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Carlino is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital. Dr. Carlino has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Antonio P Carlino has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Cholesterol Management
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Dr Carlino has cared for my husband for over 17 years, He has always gone above and beyond to make sure my husband stays healthy. Dr Carlino is very personable and easy to talk to. He listens to you and takes the time to follow through on your health needs. I've always told my husband he has connected with some of the best doctors I've ever seen and dealt with and it all started with Dr Carlino who has seen my husband through several major medical problems including cancer. The doctors he recommended have been as exceptional as Dr Carlino. I can't say enough good about this man.
Dr. Carlino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
La Grange Memorial Hospital
Dr. Antonio P Carlino accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medical Center Of Bolingbrook, 550 E Boughton Rd Ste 265, Bolingbrook, IL
Dr. Antonio P Carlino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bolingbrook, IL.