Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonio A Castaneda
Dr. Antonio A Castaneda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Castaneda is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Castaneda has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Antonio A Castaneda has the following 1 specialty
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 28
I absolutely love this dr!!!! I seen him on a Tuesday and had my surgery that Friday and he made it very clear to the hospital staff that I was hurting so that meant give me more meds.... He has the best bedside manner I've ever seen out of a surgeon, trust me I've seen a lot, and I love that he calls me "kiddo" ..... Overall an amazing dr. His staff is extremely friendly as well and will go above and beyond to help you on anything! We truly need more dr's like him and more staff like his!!!
I thought Dr. Castaneda was very professional and personable with me. I needed to have gallbladder removal surgery. Dr. Castaneda took the time to explain the procedure, benefits and possible negatives of the surgery. Afterwards I thought the surgery went well and the scars are very minimal. I would recommend him to anyone.
Dr Castaneda did my fundoplication, and my wife's stomach surgery. For laporoscopic digestive cavity work, he is rated at the very top! We learned about him when I was having my sinus surgery, and we asked two different anesthesiologists who work with him, and they both hands down recommended him first. Tremendous surgical skill, first, but his bedside manner is also the very best! Great guy all around!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2015, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Castaneda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1995
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Antonio A Castaneda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Healthcare, 1325 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 777, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Antonio A Castaneda in this video.
Dr. Antonio A Castaneda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.