Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antonio Certo has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 8
You will not find a better pain specialist anywhere, whatever he is unable to do, no one else would be able to do either. More importantly, he listens and that added to his experience and knowledge will give you answers that will truly make a difference. I will always be eternally grateful that he accepted me as his patient.
A small selective practice, all new patients are carefully screened and receive the Doctor's personal approval before scheduling an appointment, after that, you receive all the personal time required directly and exclusively from the Doctor himself. Time waiting is never a factor to patients once they experience receiving a kind of care that is worth the wait! When it is your time to come in, you will never be rushed to make up lost time so that the office can run out of the door at the stroke of 5:00 or whatever. They close only when they are through with the last patient, whatever the time may be. Treating patients with dignity and respect is automatic, yet so very sincere, personal and uneexpected in todays world, I promise that you cannot help but notice this immediately and how a little old-fashioned caring relaxes you. Who likes going to any new doctor for any reason? You will not be stressed out or afraid here. The worse your chronic pain problem is, the more you belong here! Strive to provide the criteria to gain acceptance as a patient and be patient while pursuing this. There are many huge pain practices where making initial appointments are easily obtained. But again, depending on your need and problem, they may not provide you with what this small practice does. Something to think about,a good piece of helpful information that I hope may help someone.I certainly am grateful for each little person who has offered any of their experiences to me when I've been groping around lost and trying to make decisions, made more difficult because I didn't know enough info to answer my quandries nor where to find out! Anyway, This is my "thank-you" to all of them, my passing along some of my experiences. A very sincere "good-luck" to you and God Bless You as well.
Dr. Certo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Antonio Certo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPain Medicine Specialists Inc, 111 N Lakemont Ave Ste 2E, Winter Park, FL
Dr. Antonio Certo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.