3.9

fearful patient

very scary doctor, he is not after your wellness and well being but he is after helping insurance and collect money. The worst doctor that I have been.

Workmans Comp Doctor

I saw Dr. Durazo as a workmans comp Doctor. He did a great job.

HOT

He is smart and good looking. I got a diagnosis other doctors were missing the first time I met him and it was a life changing time for me becuase of it. Grateful I met him and got the care I did. The problem is everyone in Porterville found out what a great docotr he is, my last appointment I waited 3 hours. I just don't have that kind of time so I found a new doctor. Did I mention he's cute

Dr. Durazo sees many very ill patients and he spends all the time he needs to with those patients. You have to know at the outset that it is best to schedule your appointment first thing in the morning if you can not be prepared to wait. He is a VERY good doctor - I should know, not only am I his patient I'm a practicing RN!

Dr. Antonio Durazo Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Porterville, CA.