Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonio Fratila
Dr. Antonio Fratila, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Fratila is affiliated with Corpus Christi Medical Center - Bay Area, Coastal Bend Surgical Center and Bay Area Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Antonio Fratila has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Antonio Fratila is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Fratila is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Corpus Christi Medical Center - Bay Area
Coastal Bend Surgical Center
Bay Area Medical Center
Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice
CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Corpus Chrisit Outpatient Surg Center
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Surgicare Outpatient Surg Center
CHRISTUS Spohn Health System
10 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 2003
University Of Texas Health Science Center At Houston
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAntonio Bogdan Fratila MD, 6050 Rio Vista Ave, Corpus Christi, TX
Dr. Antonio Fratila is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.