Dr. Antonio Laudito Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Laudito?

Preformed a by Pass surgery late March wonderful outcome and great recovery gave good advice and vert personable

Best experience ever with any doctor

Dr laudito was recommended to us from the heart surgeons in Munroe Regional. Being heart surgery and the seriousness of it he made everything wonderful. He explained everything we knew what was going to happen and he stuck with us even after the procedure was done. It has been the best doctor experience ever

Enthusiastic and professional

My triple bypass was a "masterpiece" as he described it! I have to agree as I had a quick recovery and was back playing golf in 8 weeks. Dr. Laudito actually gave me his cell phone # after the surgery and answered my two follow up calls immediately and was polite and informative.

He saved my life

I was at my cabin in northern minnesota when it hit. Taken to a local hospital, they quickly called for air support and got me to Duluth. Dr. Laudito operated and repared my aorta. He is my hero!