Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonio Michell Facs
Dr. Antonio Michell Facs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falls Church, VA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Michell Facs is affiliated with Georgetown University Hospital, Washington Hospital Center and Inova Fairfax Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Antonio Michell Facs has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Michell Facs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Georgetown University Hospital
Washington Hospital Center
Inova Fairfax Hospital
Holy Cross Hospital
Virginia Hospital Center
George Washington Univ.
Georgetown Univ. Hospital
35 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Antonio Michell Facs accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFalls Church Medical Center, 201 N Washington St, Falls Church, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Antonio Michell Facs in this video.
Dr. Antonio Michell Facs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.