Dr. Antonio B Pastor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio B Pastor?

Passionate, Knowledgeable and Cared for me with success!

My treatment from Dr Pastor was outstanding. I woke up from life-support in the ICU with Septic Shock (Sepsis) and Pneumonia and other life threatening problems. Dr Pastor was very caring, passionate and attentive to my treatment. He was one of the first doctors I saw when I woke and assured me I was going to be okay. I was worried when I woke as to why an infectious disease doctor was seeing me? Dr Pastor walked me through my problems and his plan to bring me to good health. He saw me one or more times a day while I was being treated and brought me to good health. I was very happy and impressed with his treatment and care, and not treating me like a number. He treated me as a person with care and result. He insured before I was discharged that I was okay and followed up with me. I would recommend Dr Pastor to any patient or family member.

Great doctor and guy

My initial impression of Dr. Pastor was a bit off-putting, but as I spent more time with him, he was genuinely concerned, extremely hard working, and a great sense of humor. He takes a little getting used to-he's not very smiley, but behind that, he's a very good, smart man.

This man is a genius who never sleeps. My daughter was very sick and had been to our regular GP after being sent home from the hospital. I called late at night concerned my daughter still had a fever of 105 and her other Dr. said for her to suck it up (idiot). Dr Pastor drove to the hospital at 10 at night to help us before we came in to the ER. He is a BLESSING many times in our lives. I would trust him with my life. You won't find a Dr like him anywhere. I am so thankful.

Hospital Visit

Dr. Pastor saw me when I was admitted to the hospital with an infection in surgical incisions 6 weeks post op. He was very nice, and took the time to talk to me. I was scared, because I didn't know what was going on at first, but he talked to me. He listened and paid attention because there are a lot of medications I'm allergic to. He worked with my surgeon, which the other doctor at the hospital did NOT do. He saw me daily when I was in the hospital, despite very bad weather.

Rude. I will not recommend him to anyone.

Very informative an willing to answer questions.

Dr. Pastor was a key part in my diagnosis and recovery. I couldn't have asked for anyone more helpful and knowledgeable.

I was not happy with the Dr.

Very knowledgable

Dr. Pastor was part of a team of doctors that helped to treat our 4 week old son who had meningitis. He took the time to drop by daily to see us and answer questions. His expertise was apparent and his laid back approach helped to put very nervous parents (us!) at ease. Highly recommended.