Dr. Antonio Pinero-Pilona Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Pinero-Pilona?

TERRIBLE IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY

Posted on October 5th, 2017

We were referred by our Primary Care to Dr Antonio Pinero-Pilona. Let me start by saying the office staff is dismissive and borderline rude both over the phone and in person. Dr Pinero's incompetence led to complications at the hospital due to his lack of attention to detail in his biopsy and ultrasound results where he did not provide a full report and even missed an entire cancerous area on my wife neck/thyroid which complicated the surgical plan. This physician is only concerned with payment and not care which they made quite clear on numerous occasions. Keep in mind, we always made payment up front for our co-pays and never had or have any financial issues that would prevent payment. This disgusting excuse for a medical provider actually held hostage a letter needed by our insurance company for my wife to proceed with surgery until he squeezed another $75 in copays just to write a one sentence letter which he sent certified to my home the week after surgery with a nasty letter once he found out we advised the surgeon that we would not return to his office for post surgical care as we preferred a more professional and competent physician. I would not recommend this poor excuse for a medical provider to anyone as he embodies everything that is wrong with the medical industry today.

retired

Posted on November 14th, 2016

at 72 ive been to many doctors. he is the best of the best. explained everything. blood work, what is for, how it effects you, what it means. can ask questions and makes sure you understand his answer. very glad i found this gentlemen. great doctor.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

A good knowledgeable doctor.

Mrs.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

This was my first visit with Dr. Pinero and I am very pleased with the professional way my appointment was handled. I feel extremely confident that with my choosing Dr. Pinero I will always feel comfortable and will be taken care of with excellent and precise diagnosis and treatment. I would recommend his services very highly.

Highly Recommended

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Dr. Pinero-Pilona is a very caring and understanding doctor. He is above the best. Never gives up on a patient. Has a fee schedule for self-pay because he does not want anyone to go without medical help if they do not have insurance. Like I said...above the best.

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Clearwater front desk should be more understanding, courteous.

Office Contact

Posted on November 28th, 2012

Worse office I have ever tried to verbally contact!

Posted on September 20th, 2012

worth every minute to see a doctor who is compassionate, knowledgable, and proactive.

Posted on July 27th, 2012

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DR TO ANY ONE NEEDING AN ENDOCRINOLGIST

Posted on April 9th, 2012

very bright doctor

Wonderful caring Dr

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Very Smart

Posted on February 1st, 2010

This doctor was truly understanding.We not only spoke about my illness but also about my home situation.He made me realize that my stress at home was affecting my health.He was very knowledgable and informative.His accent was not a factor.If I asked him to repeat something he would gladly,and in terms I could understand.Overall,I am blessed to have found such a caring doctor.