Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antonio Quidgley-Nevares has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Antonio Quidgley-Nevares has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Antonio Quidgley-Nevares has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Antonio Quidgley-Nevares is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Wow I've dealt with chronic pain in back and legs now for 12 years and this is the first time I've ever had a pain management doctor as friendly and pleasant as Dr. Q. He listened and took time to evaluate me I did not seem rushed at all. I'll be honest most PM doctors in my past where "line them up and get them out" attitude. Rude and hateful like you where wasting their time. The last one Joann Devay most hateful woman I've ever met why she choose to become a pain dr I'll never know because she most definaltly did not need to be. Anyway you looking for an awesome dr please try this one. He is one in a million.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Antonio Quidgley-Nevares accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEvms Health Services, 721 Fairfax Ave Ste 327, Norfolk, VA
Dr. Antonio Quidgley-Nevares is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.