More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antonio G Remollino MD
Dr. Antonio G Remollino has 2 locations
9290 SE Sunnybrook Blvd
Clackamas, OR 97015
Dr. Antonio G Remollino has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Antonio G Remollino has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Antonio G Remollino is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Antonio G Remollino - Posted on October 21st, 2016
Dr. Remollino actually cares that the children get the medical attention that they need. My child has multiple medical issues that were not addressed by other pediatricians. I was told that they were nothing to worry about. Fast forward almost 8 years and I find out that they are indeed things to be very concerned about. Thanks to this wonderful doctor we are now beginning to work in the direction of healing.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Antonio G Remollino - Posted on January 5th, 2016
I was very impressed with Dr. Tony. He listened to my concerns, addressed them, and made me feel a part of the team in finding the best care for my child. I have often felt like our other pediatricians were in a rush, or somewhat condescending. Not at all here. He was very good with my child as well.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Antonio G Remollino - Posted on July 26th, 2011
My son was seen by Dr. Remollino in 2000. He was very professional and provided me with TONS of information. He also immedietly put in referals that I needed to be sure that my son was able to receive all of the services that he needed. Overall I was very satisfied with his findings, his bedside manner, and the incredible amount of information that I was given.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Antonio G Remollino - Posted on April 27th, 2009
28 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1991
Nassau University Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Dr. Antonio G Remollino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.