Dr. Remollino actually cares that the children get the medical attention that they need. My child has multiple medical issues that were not addressed by other pediatricians. I was told that they were nothing to worry about. Fast forward almost 8 years and I find out that they are indeed things to be very concerned about. Thanks to this wonderful doctor we are now beginning to work in the direction of healing.

I was very impressed with Dr. Tony. He listened to my concerns, addressed them, and made me feel a part of the team in finding the best care for my child. I have often felt like our other pediatricians were in a rush, or somewhat condescending. Not at all here. He was very good with my child as well.

very informative

My son was seen by Dr. Remollino in 2000. He was very professional and provided me with TONS of information. He also immedietly put in referals that I needed to be sure that my son was able to receive all of the services that he needed. Overall I was very satisfied with his findings, his bedside manner, and the incredible amount of information that I was given.

Immoral

he takes care of his patients like they were his family

Dr. Antonio G Remollino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.