Dr. Antonio Rodriquez Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Rodriquez?

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

he's a wonderful pedi!! but he could really use a friendly staff !! his staff is very impatient and hardly smile.

Great doctor and staff

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Our family has moved a lot and my children have seen many pediatricians but Dr. Rodriquez is the best doctor we have meet, I would recommend to anyone

Great doctor; horrible staff

Posted on January 9th, 2015

I immediately fell in love with Dr. Rodriquez's bedside manner the moment he first interacted with my daughter at the hospital. I have been to his office about 5 times , as was shocked that a Dr. as professional and attentive as he is has such a horrible staff manning his practice. The receptionist/person that checks out has a horrendous attitude. She cuts you off as soon as you reach her to check out, "THE PATIENT'S NAME?!". Her demeanor is always agitated and unfriendly. Definitely has a false sense of entitlement, as if she's doing YOU a favor. I agree with the previous reviews, the wait time is a bit ridiculous. Each visit has been more lengthy than the one before. Luckily, I haven't had a sick child waiting to be seen, only taken her for the routine visits/check ups. I also concur with the previous review about that "immunization lady". I'm not an overly sensitive parent. I am well aware of the need for immunizations and aware that it is in no way going to be pleasant. However, the lady who administered the vaccines handled my daughter as if she were prepping a turkey. No bedside manner! I have never been greeted by the staff. I feel Dr. Rodriquez will lose patients based on the actions of his staff. I understand everyone has bad days, but these are children that are being cared for. I would encourage they get new staff. Preferably individuals who enjoy being around children, I don't get that feeling from his current staff. As a physician he is excellent. My child feels comfortable with him; he is informative and takes time to answer questions. I never feel like he's rushing to get to the next patient. Dr. Rodriquez's please CLEAN HOUSE! That staff is going to run your place to the ground.

Posted on July 14th, 2013

This doctor takes forever to see you and I dont understand why because once you are in the room he only takes about 3 minutes to give your chuld a diagnosis.

Ms

Posted on June 17th, 2013

I started to take my daughter with Dr Rodriguez about four years ago and I was very impressed with his care. I don't remember having to wait long to be seen, maybe because it was a pleasant environment and I knew the care was great. However, it all changed about two years ago. The office staff has the WORSE customer service skills. The receptionist has a horrible attitude. It is as if I am asking her for a favor when I go up to the window. The back help does not get any politer nor courteous. The immunization lady is brutal. When I questioned what vaccines my daughter would be getting she rolled her eyes told me she would give me a "handout" after the injections. She was very rough and there was no tact when administering the vaccine. My daughter's legs were swollen for weeks and she cried in pain for about four days. If I am lucky I will only have to wait about an 1.5 hours to be seen. Most office visits take more than two hours. I once waited close to four hours to be seen, and these were all "scheduled visits". The doctor rushes in takes about 5 minutes and is out of the room. I believe he is a good doctor but not worth the wait and mistreatment his office staff/nurses direct towards the patients.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017