Dr. Antonio Rosado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Rosado?

1 Very clean , organised office 2 Helpful stuff 3 Doctor friendly , concentrated . I have seen 7 cardiologists for the past 5 years . He have analysed things step by step . Sorted things . Looked and compared Stress tests , CT angio tests , Echo Cardiogram Tests . And presented explanation and opinion in a very logical way .Wish other doctors were working like that !

Excellent cardiologist

Unprofessional

Dr. Rosado is very calm and knowledgeable and a very gentle doctor. However, his staff is the worst I've ever encountered. They never told me that I had to pay my co-pay by check or cash so I had to use an ATM that charged me a $3 fee. The entire appointment took two hours which was unnecessarily long. I set a follow up appointment with the doctor and when the receptionist called to confirm, she said I already had a test done that was actually scheduled for the follow up. She then yelled to someone else and confirmed that I was correct. Today, someone else called to confirm my appointment for tomorrow but said the wrong time. I corrected her and she said that now we cannot do both tests I had scheduled. This is the day before my appointment. This office clearly doesn't have respect for patient's time or money.

Excellent

I trust Dr. Rosado completely. His diagnosis has always been accurate. He is polite and takes his time with his patients. He answered all my questions and was reassuring. I feel very comfortable in his care.

finally a doctor that takes his time with patients

I recently saw this doctor for the first time. Immediately when I walked in a got the feeling it was going to be a good experience. The office is clean and organized. The office staff is very pleasant and virtually bent over backwards to make sure i was comfortable. Even made me coffe. When It came time to see the doctor, He spent all the time I needed with me. Did not rush me and finally i was able to leave a doctor's office feeling that I was able to get everything off my mind and get all questions answered without being rushe. I would recommend this doctor without pause.

finally a doctor who did not make me feel rushed and took time to answer my questions

This doctor is great. Spends alot of time with me on each visit. So the 20 to 30 minutes wait time to see him is ok with me.

new patient

very polite doctor. took a long time with me and answered all my questions