Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antonio C Sabal Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Showing 2 of 2
The Doctor and Staff are wonderful. The online paperwork was easy to get to and submission was a simple click - no printing and carrying forms to the Office. I had a five minute wait to see the Doctor. While waiting I enjoyed their beaches video and cool music. I felt comfortable being there and would recommend the Office to anyone. The Doctor's knowledge about testosterone therapy was impressive.
Dr. Sabal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Santo Tomas
Dr. Antonio C Sabal Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAt My Best Health, 18325 N Allied Way Ste 105, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Antonio C Sabal Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.