Dr. Antonio Velasco Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio Velasco Jr?

ICU Patient

Posted on December 11th, 2013

He is the best. I had Large bilateral multiple pulmonary embolisms and from what I understand should not have made it. He lives in the ICE with you and that is what you want a Dr who cares and is extremely knowledgeable.my guess is he wins more than he losses. Glade I am a winner and he was on my side...

Was not in the office....was an ER visit

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Dr. Velasco was very sure to spend time with my family during a recent Er visit, He was very attentive to our needs and concerns and also explained to us what was going on step by step. I called his office about a week later because I had some questions and he called me back about an hour later and spent time answering my questions and concerns. All I can say is thanks to Dr. Velasco and the rest of the staff at the hospital for taking the time to listen to us and not hurry us along things turned out ok.

Posted on July 7th, 2017