Dr. Antonio H Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonio H Wong?

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!

He is absolutely the BEST doctor I have ever had; I am 63 y/o. The first doctor I have had to be thorough and he challenges any meds other doctors prescribed. I am able to talk to him about my concerns and HE REALLY LISTENS. He has treated me for a myriad of med problems and my husband for Type2 diabetes. I don't think either one of us would be around if it we did not have Dr. Wong taking care of our medical needs.

patiente

they put you in hold forever to get appoitments & the real dr. never see you ,only the practitioners .they are busy making money & do not have time for the customers(patients)

Endless wait time

To see Dr Wong you don't just schedule the time they schedule your appt. you have to schedule the entire day

Dr. Wong has been our family doctor since he opened his practice in Pembroke Pines many, many years ago. Would not trade him for the world. We refer everyone we know to him. Excellent bedside manner!! !

The quality if care has gone down. The office is not pleasant and the wait is forever. You hardly see him too. You usually see a pa. Not going back.

Don't have time to wait!

I'm a very bust person and coming to this office represents half my day lost in a waiting room. I don't understand why they give out appointments if they don't follow them. This is very fustrating!!!! !

Terrible

My husband and I have been to this office about 6 times over the last year or so.. Every time it's the same thing:-They make you an appointment with a "doctor," only to find out it's a doctors assistant who is not allowed to write certain prescriptions.-Wait time is always at least 45 mins.-The women who work in the office are very loud and can be heard talking/complaining about other patients.-It is impossible to reach the referral "dept," or the prescription "dept." these so-called departments are just different employees who all sit at one desk, but every time you need something, they transfer you, and they never pick up the phone or call back. -They are open until 6 but stop answering the phone at 5.They told my husband he may have a broken bone and needs an MRI. The insurance company asked that the office send in an expedited request. We called the office about 8-10 times today and no one would call us back. Terrible. We will be switching our doctor shortly.

Dr. Antonio H Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.