Dr. Antonios Gasparis Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Antonios Gasparis?

Confused

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I'm really not sure how to rate him. He did a little work on my right leg and no work at all on my left for expensive varicose veins. His staff is fabulous, kind and understanding but I never had much to do with him. Truthfully I preferred the female Doctor and the PA. They were very kind. The procedure is very very painful, takes about 1 1/2 hours per session. No pain killers though they put lydocaine in you vein in each branch of the bad vein. Hurt worst than anything I have ever experienced. I maintain this should be under general anesthesia but it is not offered anywhere. And the worst pain came both times the second and third day. You should be knocked out for this procedure and given an opiod after but they say no. And I am no whimp. I had follow up after each procedure but not by the doctor but by the sonogram specialist. I will say again that the staff is great.

Posted on October 12th, 2017