Dr. Antony Anderson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Antony Anderson?

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Doctor is very personable. No major illnesses, therefore, I am not able to determine the quality of his care. Very informative in response to a question. Staff lacks friendly approach. Very sullen and do not make patient feel wanted. Never any smiles or kind words!

Posted on August 14th, 2015

I love him! He is very knowledgeable.

This doctor has changed

Posted on August 18th, 2011

I have also been a patient of Dr. Anderson's for over 2 years and it seems here recently things have taken a downturn with him. I would have to say a lot of what the other patient says is true, even though I still think he's a good doc with decent bedside manner. I don't know if he's getting too ill to practice or what, but something seems wrong to me :(

Nope!

Posted on July 14th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Anderson for over 2 years. I have found him to be someone who interrupts frequently when you are trying to tell him about specific symptoms...isnt it they symptoms that help him diagnose? Maybe that is why he chooses to "refer" you for everything under the sun that a family practioner should be able to handle. Everything seems to be "outside of his expertise" and a referral for you means another day off of work, another copay but likely benefits him in some way for referring you...and his bedside manner leaves something to be desired...especially when you have a little bit of knowledge on the subject due to having lived with it for years... He has had to ask ME on numerous occassions what "we" decided at our last appt and what medications I am taking. Shouldnt HE know that? In addition, I wanted to be taken off of a drug that was making me feel worse and he would not ween me off which forced me to quit cold turkey. I am still suffering from the withdrawals and "brain shivers". I would NOT recommend this Dr to anyone for anything other than maybe a quick visit for a minor and obvious illness. I have since found another family doctor.

Great doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2009

Dr. Anderson is a very good and thorough doctor. He will spend time talking to you and listening so he can give the best treatment for you. He's great with children as well, but their office doesn't stock all the childhood vaccines, so check ahead of schedule to make sure he has it. The waiting time is minimal and you can even get in the same day to see him, and there's no long wait in his office, either. Highly recommended!

Posted on October 13th, 2015