Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antony Sc S Chen has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Patients are kept waiting for 2+ hours in his packed office. Once seen by Dr. Anthony S.C. Chen, I was subjected to painful routine office procedures that was not the norm when performed by other physicians elsewhere (e.g. digital rectal exam to check for prostate enlargement was very painful and his fingers was intentionally forceful). Was told that I needed to have many blood work done to look for cancer. Although the results came back "normal", still received threatening letters and phone calls to follow up because of "suspicious" results. Also, Dr. Chen and his staff insisted that all his patients sign Consent form to protect them against lawsuits. Dr. Chen's poor bedside manner plus intentionally painful office procedures is perhaps a way for him to make his patients feel like their health situation is in dire condition and to justify all the office procedures he subject patients to undergo. My experience with him was most disappointing and please DO NOT see this Urologist.
30 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Antony Sc S Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnthony S C Chen Md, 13443 Maple Ave Ste 1A, Flushing, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Antony Sc S Chen in this video.
Dr. Antony Sc S Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.