Dr. Antranik Bedros Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Antranik Bedros?

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I will always be very thankful with this doctor. At age of 3 i was diagnosed with Leukemia ALL. I know it was a very hard time for my parents the doctors and whole staff were very loving and caring and helped my parents through this hard road for me to get better. I still remember the hard moments i went through even though its been years ago i still remember like it was yesterday. I am now 25 and married and have a wonderful daughter and am living a wonderful life.I always think about the doctor and how he saved my life. One thing i honestly would love to do is fly to california and visit his office to show my daughter the wonderful doctor who saved her mommys life:)

If Dr. Bedros is your doctor, consider yourself the luckiest person alive!

Posted on February 4th, 2011

This man is an incredible professional who cares about the entire family. His patients truly are the luckiest in the country. They are being treated by the best pediatric oncologist in the U.S.A. No joke! Thank God and may God Bless Dear Dr. Bedros!

Posted on August 15th, 2010

i had an exellent experience with dr bedros he is very profecional and humane, i love the way he treated me as a patient and cared for me and my family as i went through my treatment.

Posted on June 7th, 2016