Dr. Antwar M Harrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antwar M Harrell?

Great doctor and very patient! Highly Recommend!

Very Disappointed!!!!!!!!

Poor front staff and very rude and unconcerned about being polite after a third visit. You will see. It doesn't happen in the first three visits, but after that, they don't care and are to busy to deal with the problem in a timely manner that you might have. Shameful.

Dr. Harrell is a really great doctor...

My husband and I went in for a visit with Dr. Harrell. I was a little skeptical at first, because he looks so young. But what I discovered is that Dr. A. Harrell is a really good knowledgeable doctor. He has great listing skills, and has a great deal of knowledge. He treated both my husband and myself and in just a couple of days we were both on our way to being all better. Best decision we made was to call Dr. Harrell for an appointment and the second best decision we made, was to keep that appointment.

Retired Registered Nurse

Dr Harrell is by far one of the most competent, knowledgeable, and caring physicians that I have encountered in my 30 years of being in the medical field. His bedside manners are something that most physicians should emulate. I miss having him in my corner.