Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anu F Ogunlari
Dr. Anu F Ogunlari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sunnyvale, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ogunlari is affiliated with Texas Regional Medical Center At Sunnyvale. Dr. Ogunlari has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anu F Ogunlari has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 65
Worst doctor in history. Extremely rude and very disrespectful. This doctor needs her licensed revoked. Never answered any of my questions, kepted me waiting for over an hour, then rushed me out of the office. Asked me irrelevant personal questions about my love life and inflicted an extreme amount of pain to my body during what was called an examination in which I never asked for. I recommend a soul to be treated by this doctor.
I think she is a great doctor she hears you and understands you, I came in a hot mess and she hugged me and talked with me. I think I took over 45mins in the room with her. I think that's why she takes a long time with her patients because actually you never know what someone is going through. People are so rude I saw a young female snapping at her nurse because of the waiting time. Then she tired to get her to diagnose her in the middle of the hall. I don't think her nurse is a doctor, women need to realize nurses are just there to help you and get you prepared in a room not give you a diagnosis. They are both Dr and nurse very informative it's up to a patient to listen and make all questions before doctor leave the room. I liked the front desk staff but they are always playing and laughing with laughter is good but not to make fun of people and they have such bad language no respect for young children or older adults. That radio is so loud and the check in girl talks so loud and unprofessional maybe if the radio wasn't so loud she could hear.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2008, 2010, 2009, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Ogunlari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Wayne State University
Dr. Anu F Ogunlari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Ob/Gyn, 341 Wheatfield Dr Ste 270, Sunnyvale, TX
Dr. Anu F Ogunlari is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sunnyvale, TX.