Dr. Anu Bommareddi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Anu Bommareddi?

Questionable billing practices

Posted on September 30th, 2017

Be careful what you share or any questions you answer, she's not really looking for information to help you with your health care but codes she can input to charge you as much as possible for your visit. Ask the price for everything to avoid unpleasant surprises.

best doctor ever

Posted on July 31st, 2012

I've lived in different states over the years and Dr. Bommareddi is by far the best I have ever had. She spends the time needed and really listens to what you have to say. She deeply cares about her patients and her nurse, Gerry, is awesome. A friend sent me to her because she loved her! I've recommended her to three friends and all three love her. See the pattern?

Wham, bam thank you m'am

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

I've seen Dr. Bommareddi around 5 times now. She's very nice and seems knowledgeable (except when she whips out her drug reference book). Each time, I spend she spends no more than 3-5 minutes with me. I always leave and then realize I didn't get the referrals I needed, the Rx I wanted, etc. Rush, rush, rush. I went in today with 3 issues, but we only discussed 2, and only to send me to another doc who is a specialist. I asked for a specialist referral over the phone, but instead I had to go see her and waste a few more days. She also doesn't consistently set follow up visits, and then her nurse always scolds me for not coming back sooner. I only keep going because I can get in relatively easily when I have a cold or minor illness.

Expert and compassionate care

Posted on August 11th, 2010

I have been a long-time patient of Dr. Bommareddi. She has always treated me with care and compassion. She has seen me through a life-threatening illness. I have always had a good experience in her office, and her staff is courteous and respectful.

Wrong diagnosis

Posted on May 2nd, 2010

Dr. Bomerredi missed a life threatening condition twice, one of which was sepsis from a neucrotic bowel. She sent me home in a state that almost killed me.

Posted on January 29th, 2016