Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anu Jayaraman
Dr. Anu Jayaraman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Foxboro, MA, with other offices in Franklin, MA and Norwood, MA (and 3 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatopathology and Dermatology. Dr. Jayaraman is affiliated with Caritas Norwood Hospital, Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr and South Shore Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anu Jayaraman has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Jayaraman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Caritas Norwood Hospital
Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
South Shore Hospital
Kindred Hospital Boston - North Shore
Good Sam Med Ctr
13 Years Experience
University of Florida
Graduated in 2000
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anu Jayaraman in this video.
Dr. Anu Jayaraman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Foxboro, MA.