- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla MD
Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla, MD is a doctor primarily located in Homosassa, FL. They have 22 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tatambhotla is affiliated with Citrus Memorial Hospital and Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center. They speak English.
Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla Accepts the Following Insurance
- 4049 S Ohio Ave Homosassa , FL : (352) 628-1000
More about Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla
Dr. Tatambhotla graduated from the Drexel University College of Medicine in 1997. Dr. Tatambhotla works in Homosassa, FL and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Tatambhotla is affiliated with Citrus Memorial Hospital and Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center.