Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anubha Sinha MD
Dr. Anubha Sinha has 2 locations
Dr. Anubha Sinha has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anubha Sinha has the following 7 expertise
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chest Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
Showing 5 of 42
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anubha Sinha - Posted on September 16th, 2019
I was at wits end when i went to Dr. Sinha. Having had 3 failed colonoscopies and diagnosis that did not solve the problem I was frustrated and ready to go to Mayo clinic. My dear friend who is also a physician told me i had to see Dr. Sinha. Dr. Sinha took the time and had the patience for my million questions (often duplicate) and was able to over several months have a clear diagnosis and a plan of treatment. I cannot recommend her enough as she has given me my health back. Dr. Sinah's staff care and make you feel as if you are there only patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anubha Sinha - Posted on April 3rd, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anubha Sinha - Posted on March 24th, 2019
saved my kidney
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anubha Sinha - Posted on November 13th, 2018
New patient - procedure OK but barely interacted with Dr. Sinha
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anubha Sinha - Posted on October 14th, 2018
I was a new patient seeing her for a first time colonoscopy screening. While I had made an appointment with Dr, Sinha, the pre-procedure consultation was done by an assistant, not Dr Sinha. This visit went fine and thought there was some pressure to choose a surgery location that Dr. Sinha has an investment which was awkward because I stood by my preference of Hunterdon Medical Center which I have experience with and is closer to my home. The day of the procedure Dr. Sinha did not introduce herself while I was in the preop area or once I entered the operating room. I waited quite some time in recovery and was given my report before meeting her. When she did come to talk to me she was inaccurate about what she had done and had to check my copy of the report when I questioned her. Few days after the procedure I received voicemail from the office saying the results were in and I needed to see the doctor again, which was concerning as I already had an appointment scheduled for follow-up three weeks out as instructed. My calls to find out what was wrong were not returned. At the follow-up appointment, I again met with an assistant, not Dr. Sinha and the standard printout material provided at this visit did not have any additional information and I was told to come back in 5 years despite the hand out saying that the timeframe should be 3 years for my situation. While I think the procedure went fine and Dr. Sinha is clinically capable I will not be returning.
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Anubha Sinha Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anubha Sinha is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.