Dr. Anubha Sinha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anubha Sinha?

very bad experience with this doctor

the office staff is very unorganized and unprofessional. the waiting room and exam rooms are unkept. the doctor is very abrupt, does not like to answer questions. she repeats herself and interrupts continuously to dictate to her assistant, will not address tests or diagnosis from other doctors you may be under the care of. when I asked her about a result she told me I should have asked the other doctor. she complained about being there on her on day off. she walks out before you can ask any more questions. I took her off my list of doctors.

The staff, especially the woman there is not very professional.

I recommend Dr. Sinha 100%

I would recommend Dr.Sinha to anyone suffering with Colitis. She has got my colitis under control for the first time in my 42 years of having coitis. I no longer ask where the bathrooms are before I go anywhere. I can live life to the fullest. She will fight for you and your health.

Stay away!

She was great to begin with, then it seemed to be all about the money! After seeing her for over 2 years and her performing 2 procedures on me, she wanted to know who prescribed one of my medications, and when I told her she did...she said "That can't be, I don't prescribe medication to someone I've never seen!" How insulting! She also wouldn't call in a refill on a prescription without making an appointment, even though I had just seen her 3 weeks prior to my request.

Great Dr

She has good hours and two locations. She was reassuring to my wife when I was in the hospital. Also she was very helpful when I moved and needed to transition to a new Dr

Very Professional

Since I had never had a colonoscopy, I was unsure of what to expect. Dr. Sinha explained the prep and the procedure thoroughly and it went without incident. She followed up with me in her office a week after to discuss results and took the time to explain things very professionally and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. Dr. Sinha cares about her patients and was very concerned that my questions were all answered to my satisfaction. What a professional!

I am very thankful

I had heartburn and was diagnosed of esophageal cancer by Dr .Sinha I am alive and going well due to early diagnosis and the care provided. Entire office staff was very friendly and I was well educated and informed by Dr Sinha.

Dr. Sinha Saved My Life

Dr. Sinha is the best Dr. I have ever seen. After 3 doctors told me that nothing was wrong with me, Dr. Sinha discovered a tumor in my colon that was Stage 4 colon cancer. She saved my life because she made a quick, yet thorough diagnosis of my health condition and set me on the path of recovery. She knew exactly what to do and her urgent care made all the difference in my world -- to survive. She is very caring and takes you from illness to wellness. I would recommend her as a doctor and have done so many times. She is very knowledgeable of her medical specialty and is willing to stick with you thru any condition you may have.

Outstanding Specialist

Dr. Sinha's diagnostic abilities led to the early detection of stomach cancer. She has followed up with me personally, as well as kept in constant contact with my oncology doctors. Her counsel is wise; her network of stellar colleagues is impressive; she deeply cares about patient welfare and has always put my needs above all other factors.

My entire family sees Dr Sinha and we are very happy.

Do not go to Dr. sina

do not waste your time going to this doctor. It was very frustrating making an appointment and it went down hill from there. The office staff did not know what the heck they were doing. I waited a long time and the doctor did not spend much time with me.