Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anuj M Agarwala
Dr. Anuj M Agarwala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Agarwala is affiliated with Community Hospital East. Dr. Agarwala has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anuj M Agarwala has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anuj M Agarwala has the following 9 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Interventional Radiology
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Blood Cancer
Dr. Anuj M Agarwala has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
I was referred to this a hematoligist by my family physician, this Dr had the 1st available appt and was in within 48 hours. I was scared to death for being referred there anyway. He already looked at all my prior blood work b4 even coming in to see me so he already had a clue of what was going on. Went over some possibilities and ran some test. And everything was ok just like he thought. You can tell he really cares about his patients. He made me feel relaxed and confident , if he was a family physician I would switch to him in a heart beat. He's the kind of doctor that u know u can trust. When he gave me the good news I had so much stress I just wanted to cry . The whole office is just awesome. I've been to many specialists and none of them compare to the whole staff at this office. I'm kinda gonna miss them but glad I don't have to go back. It's one of those offices where u still return to just to say hi w/o having to see them. Lol. I forget the lady name at the front when u check in but she was there both times I went and she is just wonderful.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Agarwala is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Anuj M Agarwala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPablo M Bedano Md, 1400 N Ritter Ave Ste 304, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Anuj M Agarwala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.