Dr. Anuj Manocha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anuj Manocha?

Patient of Anuj P Manocha, MD

Several years before I found Dr. Manocha I was seen by a couple of Doctors that did a lower GI. Before leaving the office that day I was told that I had colon cancer. After seeing a surgeon to have polyps removed, my test came back that there was no cancer found. It took me several years to build up the courage to find another doctor for another GI. Both of my parents had colon cancer and my mother died of hers. It was found too late. Determined not to go through my previous experience I talked to many doctors and patients. Dr. Manocha was very highly recommended and I set up an appointment to see him. I would recommend that anyone with concerns about their colon health to contact his office and see him as soon as possible. He and his staff are courteous and listen to all of your concerns. Nothing is too small to talk to him about. Do yourself a great favor and go to visit his office. You will not find a better group to trust your health too!

Dr Manocha Excellent !

Lack of follow up and attention to detail

Scheduled endoscopy to test for acid reflux, H Pylori. Was told they would biopsy for celiac, crones, as well as any other diseases. Was only biopsied for part of it. Still required blood work bc he acted as if he didn't remember he was going to test for everything. They always say they will call you with results, but never fail...I had to call them for results. In the end, left with few answers and to come back in three months. Super nice Doctor, but either forgetful or not taking detailed notes. Not to mention having to pay $700+ out of pocket for the endoscopy, but didn't test for everything. Left feeling lost without answers. Not sure if I want to go back.